A Semi Senior Accountant position in Manchester. This firm is ideal for someone who wants progression in their career; with access to study support, working with clients from a variety of different industries.
Our client is an accountancy, audit and business advisory firm, providing integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. They are a growing accountancy firm, looking for a Semi Senior. This firm has a well-established brand with multiple offices and give excellent service to a variety of clients.
- Accounts production to final review stage prior to sending to clients
- Processing VAT Returns
- Filing tax returns and abbreviated accounts online
- Liaising with clients directly
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
- At least 2 years experience working in an accountancy practice as a Semi Senior Accountant
- Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, processing VAT returns, performing tax computations, amongst other ad hoc duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive to progress through studies and build a successful career.
- Experience in some or all of the above duties
- Be working towards the AAT/ACA/ACCA qualification or be Qualified By Experience
- Flexible role
- Excellent training programme
- Training orientated firm
- Varied role
- Top 20 firm in North & Midlands
- Excellent reputation
- City centre practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'