Accounts Senior opportunity offering wide-ranging client responsibilities, flexible working hours and career progression within a reputable Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice.
An established, reputable Chartered Accountancy Practice led by an ambitious and driven team of Directors. The practice has built a strong reputation of advising Owner-Managed, SME and Corporate businesses (up to c.£20m t/o) and delivers expert Audit and Accounting, Tax and Business Advisory solutions to clients across Lancashire.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior (Part or Fully ACA / ACCA Qualified) offering diverse responsibilities and career progression.
As an Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include
- Regular contact / liaison with Owner-Managed, SME and Corporate clients up to c.£20m t/o
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Corporate Tax Computations
- Assisting in a small number of Audits, progressing onto running / leading them
- Management Accounts production for growing SME businesses
- Progressing onto Business Advisory work
This opportunity will offer exposure to all aspects of general accountancy practice, ACA / ACCA study support (if required) and long term career progression.
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist level
- Experience of Year End Accounts Preparation, Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Background within Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry (min.4-5years)
- Good IT skills, working knowledge Excel and ideally Xero
- Ambitious individual seeking long term career progression within Chartered Practice
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career to Manager level in the future.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity
- Accountancy Firm
- Vat Returns
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'