An independent firm of accountants based in Cardiff are currently looking to appoint an experienced and highly competent Accounts Senior to their team on a permanent basis. The growing firm are expanding and therefore require a hardworking individual to assist with the ongoing development of the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing firm and develop your own portfolio of clients.
The firm are offering a friendly and motivating working environment alongside opportunities to develop your knowledge and experience of the field of accounting.
In addition to providing a competitive salary and benefits package, the firm have the scope with its grwoth to offer progression onto Manager and further.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Reviewing the work of Semi-Seniors and Trainees
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- Part qualified or qualified candidates will be considered
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and IRIS software packages would be beneficial
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Rekroot specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Rekroot is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'