Jenson Fisher are delighted to be engaged by a growing Chartered Practice in South Lanarkshire to recruit an Accounts Senior, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a dynamic team and progress their career.
The main duties:
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Tax computations - both personal and corporate
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Assist in training of junior staff
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst always maintaining a high level of service
The main requirements:
- Experience in an Accountancy Firm for is essential
- Experience of accounts preparation and tax is essential
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in working to tight deadlines effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
My client offers an attractive salary and package. To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Accountancy Firm
- Chartered Accountants
- Statutory Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'