Jenson Fisher are delighted to be engaged by a growing Chartered Practice in North Lanarkshire to recruit an Accounts Senior, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a dynamic team and progress their career. This position will allow you to work with sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and not for profit organisations which range in size and industry sector. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, which you will be solely responsible for. There will also be the opportunity to get involved with advisory projects which will include business planning, forecasts, budgets, tax planning etc.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records to Partner review
- Supporting the Partners in filtering the work from junior members to Partners
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing and reviewing personal tax computations
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the Partners
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- 3+ experience post qualified experience within an accountancy firm
- ICAS/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Iris
- Audit experience preferable
To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Chartered Accountants
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'