Job Title: Accounts Senior
Package: Up to £45,000 + benefits
I am currently working on an exclusive Accounts Senior position for a well established and successful Accountancy practice based in Hertfordshire. Due to the firm's success in winning new business in recent times they are looking to bolster their accounts team with an experienced, part qualified or fully qualified, Accounts Senior to manage their own client portfolio and supervise some of the junior member within the team. This is a great chance for someone who is looking for a long term move and progression up to manager level. A very competitive package is on offer as well the opportunity to build your own portfolio through the practices extensive network in the area.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for companies, charities, partnerships, LLP's and sole traders
- Manage a diverse client portfolio and be the face of the business to these clients
- Visit clients on site when needed
- Report directly to managers and partners
- Supervise junior members within the team
- Take an active part in the firms business development activities
Requirements for the role include:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) part or fully qualified. QBE's will however be considered with the right experience
- Worked in an accountancy practice in most recent, managing your own client portfolio
- Experience with CCH Accounts Production would be useful but is not essential. You will also be expected to have knowledge of cloud based accounting packages such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP
- Excellent communications are esspential
- Supervision experience is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber at Cameron James on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'