Accounts Senior required. My client is seeking an Accounts Senior to help us implement new systems and procedures to ensure that key clients' records are on cloud accounting software packages. As an Accounts Senior you will be joining a small, successful team who rely on a committed workforce displaying integrity and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will possess leadership skills to oversee three junior team members and have experience of Quickbooks, Xero or Sage. The role will be based in the Oldham area and requires the successful Account Senior to live within a commutable distance. They have left the salary open to negotiation as are keen to secure the right candidate.
Accounts Senior Position Overview
- Responsible for the activity of three junior team members under their guidance
- Transferring our existing clients onto cloud accounting software packages
- Liaise directly with clients
- Identifying opportunities to provide chargeable added value services
- Completion of VAT returns
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Preparation of year-end corporation tax returns
- Ensuring that our clients records are kept up-to-date
- Working closely with the Client Manager to ensure all deadlines are met
Accounts Senior Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience working within an accountancy practice would be essential
- qualified/part qualified ACCA or ICAEW
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Sage, Xero is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within an Accounts Senior role or similar would be required
- Experience with the Microsoft Package is essential
Accounts Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary: Negotiable
- Office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Holiday 28 days per annum, including bank holidays
- Car Parking provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'