Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting on behalf of dynamic, fast growing Practice in Birmingham for a permanent Accounts Senior. Following a sustained period of rapid growth, we are predominantly looking for someone with the personality and focus to become a key driver of further expansion and to take on leadership responsibilities in the future.
You will be well supported by a successful and experienced leadership team, who will offer you the personal and professional development that you need to become a key part of what is a very bright future for this Practice.
As an Accounts Senior, your duties will include:
- Leading a team of trainees and studiers
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium sized businesses
- Preparation of client accounts
- Assisting with audits during busy periods
- Completing accurate monthly, quarterly and year end processes
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or finalist
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience within a Practice
- Have the personality and leadership qualities necessary to inspire and motivate a talented team
- Be able to enjoy yourself during the day! Balancing being task focused with the ability to socialize and laugh with your colleagues
The salary for this Accounts Senior role will be £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
If you feel that you fit the criteria above, apply now.
- Accountancy Firm
- Professional Development
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Rapid Growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'