A well established Firm of Chartered Accountants in the Halesowen area are looking to recruit an experienced accounts senior where you will report to a very experienced Manager who will mentor and lead you.
As the Accounts Senior, your daily duties will include:
- Leading a small team of trainees and part qualifieds
- Producing incomplete records to final accounts
- Ideally producing CT and SA computations but you can be trained on this
- Assisting in the 10 to 12 audits each year (some experience ideal) but training given
To be successful in the role of Accounts Senior you will have the following education experience and skills:
- Be a qualified Accountant either ACA or ACCA
- Ideally experienced in audits
- Capable of leading a small team
- Experience in a Firm of Chartered or Certified Accountants is critical
- Experience in accounting software critical e.g. Zero Sage Iris etc
The salary depending on experience as a successful Accounts Senior will be between £30000 to £35000
The Client is looking to arrange interviews for this Accounts Senior role in the next two weeks so please submit your CV within the next 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'