AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to work with a varied portfolio of clients in Norwich.
You will be given a complex and varied case load within one of the leading divisions within the firm, so this is a real opportunity to stand out.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- 3+ experience within an accountancy firm
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Jessica Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Senior - Norwich
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'