A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior to join a practice in Stoke on Trent who are looking to expand and grow their business further. They have a loyal team of staff and offer a very family orientated working environment.
They are looking for a fully ACCA qualified Accountant with an engaging personality to liaise with their clients on a regular basis. In return, they offer a very competitive salary and a fantastic future prospect of progression within the business.
This role represents a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance and develop their career, with clear exposure to the firm's clients and working very closely with the Directors to offer your support and expertise to the practice.
Duties for the Accounts Senior will include:
- Prepare file review notes of accounts prepared by colleagues within the accounts team
- To review accounts files for completeness and accuracy of content, and to liaise with the directors and the clients accordingly
- Assist in the preparation of final accounts, including tax computations and returns
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's systems
- Train clients and other staff members as required in the operation of computerised accounting packages, in particular, Sage
- Assist with audits at client premises
- Maintain a full record of all time worked within the office duly annotated and submitted to the administration staff on a weekly basis
- The successful candidate will also support the directors with their ongoing projects and will have an input with their client accounts
Candidate requirements for the Accounts Senior role are:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Experience liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Accounts preparation experience
- Must have a strong knowledge of tax computations and returns
- Iris Accounts Package and Sage 50 Accounts experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job