Are you looking for the chance to manage your own portfolio and take the next step towards management?
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious accountant to manage their own portfolio at a leading firm. Situated in the Top 40, our client is one of the best practices in the country and can offer you a genuine chance for progression and job satisfaction.
You will be given a complex and varied case load within one of the leading divisions within the firm, so this is a real opportunity to stand out.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team.
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax returns as and when required.
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts.
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues.
- Supervising the accounts team, providing support ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Significant accounts experience in Public Practice.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
If this role is of interest, then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'