Accounts Senior - Established Local Practice
We are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team in Stanford le hope. The position has become available due to the size of the business and the fact that one of our partners would like to focus on developing the business.
Our practice turns over 1 million a year, has 3 partners & 12 supporting employees. The environment is relaxed and informal and would suit someone looking for an opportunity to join an established practice at a senior level.
- Managing a Portfolio of existing Construction industry clients (mainly) + developing new business
- Working on software platforms such as IRIS (Mainly) / Sage / Xero / Quickbooks
- 4-5 years PQE (ACCA OR ICAW) OR Not Qualified with 6-7 Years Practice experience
- Confident and Personable
- An ambitious individual with the drive to become a partner
What we will provide;
- 38/40K + Pension + Partnership options down the line
- Stanford le hope office
- Your own office space
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 2 Interviews + a little testing on IRIS (Informal)
Please Apply for immediate review from one of our team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job