Mosaic Accountancy Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Senior to join a successful, reputable company.
Responsibilities and Authorities
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review.
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited companies, sold traders, partnerships, LLLPs, Charities and groups)
- Be the key “face of company” for the client and ensure first class client service provided at all times
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Managing the team to ensure they produce high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- Presenting the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- Accounts package drafted (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc.)
- Detailed costing of time budget
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- Keep technically up to date
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Cross sell other company services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm.
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
- The Accounts Senior will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained in Practice (min 5 partner Firm).
- Candidates must have first class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients. Accuracy, deadline focussed and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
- Applicants must be a car owner – owing to the location of our client base
- Highly IT literate including advanced Excel, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Caseware experience an advantage
If you are interested in the above position, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job