Our Client are a local accountancy firm, who have a broad reach are recruiting for Accounts Senior to join their Lincoln Team.
Key responsibilities for this AAT/ACCA PQ accountancy role based in Lincoln include:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems, eg. SAGE, Xero, Quickbooks
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Bank recociliations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Creating spreadsheets and other information for clients or partners
- Completed your AAT, be part way through your ACCA or ACA or potentially be qualified by experience
- Previous experience of working within practice
- You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills
You maybe looking to return to practice as a career and or developing your career in this area currently, there genuine opportunities to progress for the right indiviual. They have a benefits package, along with flexible working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job