Accounts Senior opportunity offering exposure to Accounts Preparation, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory work in addition to full ACA / ACCA study support (if needed) and career progression to Portfolio Manager.
This reputable South Lancashire based Chartered Accountancy Practice is retained advisor to some of the areas most successful entrepreneurial businesses and family owned organisations. The firm is led by a dynamic group of Directors who have honed their expertise in Tax, Audit & Accounts, Outsourced Financial Management and Business Advisory work during long careers with the firm. As a result the practice continues to grow through referrals and its reputation for providing the highest quality Accountancy and Business Advisory solutions.
As an Accounts Senior you will be provided with full ACA / ACCA study support (if needed) and exposure to Accounts Preparation, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory work. This will enable you to progress quickly to Portfolio Manager level with responsibility for leading managing delivery of all aspects of Accountancy and Business Services.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Accounts Senior will include:
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Management Accounts for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses
- Auditing the financial statements of a number of large SME, OMB and family owned groups
- Providing SME and OMB clients with Xero accounting solutions
- Business Advisory work for entrepreneurial clients focused on growth and profit maximisation
- Supporting clients with forecasting and business planning projects
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- At least ACA / ACCA Part Qualified
- Previous experience of working within an Accountancy Practice (min.4-5 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to a senior level within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job