Reed Finance have partnered with an established and progressive accountancy firm who have continued to grow organically, becoming the number 1 point of contact for both new and existing local SME’s in the area.
Offering a competitive salary of £40,000 to £46,000 this firm is seeking and ambitious individual who is ACA or ACCA qualified accountant. Reporting in to the Accounts and Audit Managers that are not only very professional but approachable and friendly too!
- You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA
- Practice experience is essential.
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs, - Charities and groups
- Have a passion to be the face of the Firm, for clients and ensure the service is first class.
- Managing the team to ensure they produce high quality work and completing appraisals for the team
- Be experienced in CCH to keep time records up to date
- Liase with Tax department
- Candidates must have first class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients. Accuracy, deadline focussed and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial.
Highly IT literate including advanced Excel, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and Caseware experience an advantage
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Easy access parking
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude.
For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance on 01245 245505 or Mercedes.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job