Our client, a top 30 accountancy firm based in Central London, currently have a great opportunity for a qualified Accounts Senior.
You will play the key role in delivering management accounts, statutory accounts, bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns to a range of clients in different sectors. The role is very varied and you will supervise junior members of staff.
- Managing and maintaining portfolio of clients. This will be a mixture of companies in a variety of industries.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts and preparing statutory accounts
- Reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients
- Supervising and junior staff and reviewing their work
- Preparing and submitting VAT and related returns
- Managing the daily book keeping
- Liaising with Partners and HMRC and provide accurate reporting
The successful Accounts Semi-Senior will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA + experience in a practice environment.
- Excellent knowledge of preparing management and statutory accounts.
- Good knowledge of preparing VAT returns and strong bookkeeping knowledge
- Desirable: experience in using Quickbooks, Xero, Sage and MS office
- Strong problem solving skills, keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Lotte van Engelen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job