A modern forward thinking firm of accountants working from lovely offices in Bridgend seek to recruit an Accounts senior to complete their efficient friendly team.
Please note: applicants MUST have relevant, recent accountancy practice experience. Those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be working with a portfolio of mixed clients, reporting a manager within the firm, your main duties will include:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
The ideal candidate will be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA )with previous, relevant experience within accountancy practice. My client offers a generous salary and benefits package within modern and friendly working environment. This is a permanent, full time vacancy.
If you think you are the right person for this role then don't delay, please send you CV to Carly Kellow ASAP quoting reference: CK3666.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Trial Balance
- Accounts Senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job