ProTalent are currently working with a really lovely, friendly and well stablished accountancy firm in Barnes to recruit an Accounts Senior.
- A super friendly and reputable accountancy firm, known for delivering excellent accountancy advice and high levels of customer service
- Loyal and diverse client base
- Low levels of staff turnover due to a happy working environment
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600, iXBRL tagging of company accounts.
- Review and supervision of junior staff.
- Company secretarial duties including arranging for new incorporations, preparation of and filing annual Confirmation Statements, dealing with issues in respect of changes in directors and/or shareholders.
- Preparation of Accountant References for lenders and landlords.
- Checking HM Revenue & Customs’ Statements of Account, tax calculations and PAYE Coding Notices.
- Ad hoc liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
The successful applicant:
- You will have worked in practice previously and be comfortable in all aspects of producing accounts and financial statements
- Familiar with accountancy software such as Sage and Quickbooks
- Qualified and qualified by experience candidates will be considered
- Able to manage own workload
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job