The location is easily accessible by public transport and would suit someone outgoing, driven and ambitious.
Once qualified, your salary would increase to £30,000.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
Duties to involve:
* Accounts preparation
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Quality control of allocated assignments
* Some audit and tax work
* Other duties in support of the practice as required
• Part ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Outgoing, gregarious and ambitious
• 2 years minimum of Practice experience
• Confident being in a client facing role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job