Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Senior in North London.
Our client is a fast-growing well-established firm who are looking to add an Accounts Senior into their growing team. This opportunity offers the opportunity to lead varied client portfolio, reporting to a Partner and aiding with the development of junior staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To develop relationships between existing and new clients, becoming a regular point of call for their needs.
- To lead a varied client portfolio, which includes a mix of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Drafting corporation tax returns.
- Responsible for leading Audits from planning stage, up to Partner review.
- Leading and managing a team of part-qualified staff, with responsibility for training and development.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA qualified with a broad knowledge of Accounts and Audit within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills. The role will suit a progressive individual who is looking to further their career into manager level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job