Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Senior in Colchester.
Our client is a leading Regional firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking to add an experienced Accounts Senior into their fast growing team. This role presents the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment that can provide a large scope for progression.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of financial accounts as part of a team of part-qualified and qualified staff.
- Reporting to a Manager and Partner, the role will assist in delivering a large portfolio of varied clients from across Essex, with exposure to business from SME's and Ltd. Companies.
- Other duties include Management Accounts and Corporate Tax.
- Responsibility for training and supervision of junior staff.
- The role will also include a requirement for Tax computations.
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified and will have at least 3 years experience working within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate exemplary leadership and organisational skills and have the desire to join a successful firm that can provide a clear path for progression.
- Chartered Accountants
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job