Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Senior near Saffron Walden.
Our client is a growing firm of Chartered Accountants who offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
The role will work alongside Managers and senior staff, with a range of client exposure and responsibilities for relationship building and client management.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships to final stage
- Audit and accounts preparation
- Accounts finalisation
- Complete tax returns, personal, partnership and companies
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- VAT and P11D experience would also be an advantage
The ideal candidate would be: AAT/ATT Qualified with 5 years' previous practice experience. The successful candidate will be highly professional and organised. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and be well organised, computer literate along with the ability to use various accounting packages including Sage.
The firm will offer a competitive Salary and Benefits Package and study support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job