An award winning UK professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment. This firm is a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services, and has multiple offices across the North West.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practice accountant to join the corporate team at the Preston office as an Accounts Senior, with the potential to progress into a Client Manager position.
Your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, limited liability partnerships, partnerships and sole traders.
- Supervising accounts assistants on site.
- Preparing corporation tax and partnership tax returns.
- Monitoring jobs in progress, billings and managing your own time.
- Preparing draft reports and other documentation for presentation to clients.
The successful applicant will be ACA / ACCA (or similar) qualified, or qualified by experience. You will be highly organised and must be able to demonstrate a confident and practical approach to problem solving. Recent experience in practice accountancy is essential, and audit experience, although welcome, is not essential.
A competitive salary and benefits package (including flexible benefits) will be discussed in line with experience.