Progressive and well respected firm seek a motivated accounts senior to join their team.
You will be part qualified or qualified by experience, have a good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, corporate and personnel tax, and audit experience would be an extra.
- Must have sound working knowledge of double entry book-keeping
- Ability to produce basic accounts from incomplete records
- Sound knowledge of accounting software (preferably Sage, but not essential)
- Knowledge of payroll systems (particularly Sage)
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Must have good communication skills
- Use of own car essential
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Good time management skills as maybe working on multiple assignments
- Preparing accounts for small and medium sized entities including preparation of corporation tax returns
- Working on audits for various sized clients
- Maintaining client records on Sage
- Will involve work based both in the office and at clients’ premises
- Will involve working in London on certain assignments
- Opportunities to progress in the future for those who demonstrate appropriate skills
Full training on audit available, so apply now if you have the experience for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"