Accounts Senior (Year End)
Location: Stratford On Avon, West Midlands
Salary: £35k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
A forward-thinking Accountancy and Taxation Practice dedicated to their clients' success is seeking an experienced Year End Accounts Senior to join their team.
- Finalise year end accounts for clients, coordinating with Companies House, HMRC
- Prepare and submit Corporation Tax forms and P11d returns
- Ensure timely completion and submission of year-end accounts and tax returns
- Managing small, limited company accounts until finalisation, including linking them to tax returns when necessary.
- Finalising the Trial Balance, inputting data into TaxCalc, and generating the ultimate accounts.
- Adhering to procedures, completing checklists as needed, and maintaining accurate internal records to meet client deadlines.
- Communicating with clients to gather required information and processing it up to Trial Balance stage.
- Previously worked as an Accounts Senior, Practice Accountant or in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an accountancy firm
- Ideally ACCA or ICAEW qualified
- Expertise in finalising year end accounts and handling tax-related submissions
- Technical accounting and corporation tax knowledge
- Accounting software & Excel knowledge
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
Apply now for this outstanding opportunity to excel in a dynamic Accountancy and Taxation Practice.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Accounts Senior
- Practice Accountant
- Accounts & Audit
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'