Taylor Hawkes are working with an exceptional Top 100 firm of chartered accountants and business advisors and due to growth within the business are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to be based in their Colchester Office.
- Preparation of Accounts.
- Ensure that completed and carefully prepared accounts files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
- To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation) to ensure that Associate Directors and Partners remain confident with the work produced.
- To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
- To resolve technical issues as required and report to the Associate Director or Assistant Manager.
- To report on an audit file and ensure that all judgements made are fully documented for the Associate Director.
- Liaise with clients regarding accounting queries and listens, questions and clarifies information and instructions.
- To be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office
- 3 years' experience in practice
- Desirable Experience Good academic background
- Generic knowledge and skills (this would include technical knowledge, levels of professional qualifications)
- ACA or ACCA Qualified Technical knowledge to continued to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice
- Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes
- Audit and Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'