Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior (x2)
Our client is a growing firm of Accountants who are seeking two new Accounts Semi-Seniors / Seniors to join their friendly team. You will take on your own diverse portfolio of clients, developing strong client relationships and undertaking duties such as:
- Supervising and reviewing work
- Assist team to prepare reporting packs, year-end financial statements, management accounts, tax returns
- Reviewing annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- End to end accounts production
- Management accounts
- Assisting in basic tax planning and providing support
- Liaising with HMRC
- Variety of other accountancy duties
You will need to be a client focused accountant with previous practice experience and be confident being the first port of call for a portfolio. The firm can consider a range of qualified, part qualified, QBE etc
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'