A small independent firm based on the Wirral are looking to take on an Accounts Senior due to growth within the company. They are a customer focused organisation with a strong set of values aimed at providing accountancy services to local businesses.
The Accounts Senior role will suit a candidate with at least 5 years practice experience dealing with sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies where you will have had responsibility for preparing annual accounts and management accounts and dealing with the associated bookkeeping, VAT and taxation. You can either be fully qualified or qualified by experience, dealing with clients regularly in your current role.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a varied range of sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation for a number of clients
- Reviewing the work of AAT/ACCA studiers
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified by Experience with at least 5 years’ experience or fully qualified
- Experience in a PRACTICE environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, friendly and self-motivated character
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job