Our client, an expanding Practice based in Preston, is looking to add an Audit & Senior Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. The role is primarily approximately a 25/75 split between Audit & Accounts Preparation.
The purpose of the role is to produce accounts, lead Audits, management accounting and bookkeeping for a number of clients in your own portfolio.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparing accounts to finalisation from incomplete records for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- VAT returns for clients.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Lead Audits
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Reporting KPIs and variances for clients and providing them with relevant advisory services.
- Assist the Partner with their clients.
- Be either Qualified by experience, Part Qualified ACA or ACCA or AAT qualified or Part Qualified
- Have experience of using Excel, Word and Sage
If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this role, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'