Our client, a premier accountancy practice based in Bolton are seeking an experienced Accounts Senior to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality of service to a range of clients, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparation and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Preparation and review of corporation and personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Responsible for managing your own daily workload
- Coach and develop junior members of the team who are studying their AAT
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified / part qualified
- Previous experience working in a practice environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Knowledge of CIS helpful
- Excellent general IT skills, particularly Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'