Accounts Senior / Outsourcing Senior - TOP10 Accounting Firm
McGinnis Loy Finance is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice who are now looking to strengthen their Outsourcing team with the appointment of an Outsourcing Senior/Accounts Senior for their growing Central London team. You will be working with entrepreneurial businesses and their owners to help support their long term goals, and manage your own portfolio of clients. Key duties include:
- Preparing statutory accounts and review of disclosures under FRS102 and IFRS
- Preparing management reports for a range of outsourcing clients
- Bookkeeping duties using a range of accounting software including Sage, Xero and Exact
- Client VAT return preparation, review and submission
- Managing time costs that are being charged to clients and deal appropriately with jobs that may go over budget
- Portfolio allocation across the team and monitoring deadlines
- Data insight for internal management reporting and checklist monitoring
- Client billing, WIP review and assisting with drafting of client proposals
- Liaising with internal and/or third party external advisors including Auditors
- Basic preparation of Corporate Tax calculations
- Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
- Attending client gatherings/client seminars on an ad-hoc basis as support for key events.
To be considered for the role you will be experienced in managing a client portfolio across a broad range of sectors & industries, have a wide appreciation of business issues so clients and Partners/Directors trust your assessment of their situation and needs. You should be able to demonstrate the highest technical standards and communicate ideas to clients in a clear, concise and actionable way. You should be competent with manual and computerised bookkeeping, able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships and have strong organisational skills with the ability to manage strict deadlines
On offer is a salary up to £40,000 depending on qualification and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands, please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Accounts
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'