Do your interests lie within the Not for profit sector? Perhaps your working a varied client portfolio but would like to specialise purely in NFP?
A top 30 Practice in the City of London who specialise in the Not for Profit sector are seeking qualified Accountants to join their successful team. If you are working within Practice at a Senior level then this could be the ideal home for you to forge a career within the NFP sector.
The ideal NFP Accounts Senior will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or finalist
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
To act as an accountant in the Charity Team, working with a wide range of not-forprofit organisations, including charities (social, religious, welfare, international development, healthcare etc) and educational organisations (independent schools, government funded schools, colleges and universities).
- To carry out all accounts and periodically audit work, in compliance with the firm’s and statutory procedures.
- To prepare accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and computerised accounting records.
- To provide general accounting services and assistance to clients in the preparation of accounts, for example preparing working papers.
- To recommend improvements to the clients’ accounting systems and controls and assisting clients whenever needed.
- To complete ad hoc advisory services to the firm’s not-for-profit sector clients as the need arises.
This firm have a very reputable name in the market and are a great firm to work for. Each team member is valued and hard-work does not go unnoticed, with excellent opportunities for progression within the Practice.
For more information on this NFP Audit Associate role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'