Are you in an Accounts Senior role and ready to take the next step into management? Or perhaps you are already working at Account Manager level and looking to join a new firm with a flexible approach?
This is a new role within this established, successful firm. They seek a Junior Manager to join their team, this is a pivotal role for the firm and will come with career progression carved out for you.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
• Corporate Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
• Company Secretarial
• Business Taxation
• Personal Tax Returns,
• Bookkeeping and VAT
• Client base management and development by telephone, letter & email and face to face meetings
• New client set up work, potentially some cash flow and business plan work
• Tax planning and business support.
• HMRC liaison
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• ACA / ACCA qualified (ideally)
• Experience in a Senior Accounts role
• The ability to take on a client portfolio and make it your own
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for information regarding other opportunities, please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK5095.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Vat Returns
- Accounts prep
- audit planning and completion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'