Salary: £35,000 - 45,000 + Excellent practice specific benefits package + study support if required
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an expanding practice who can offer exposure to a large client base and a diverse workload. The role and practice offer an excellent work/life balance, minimal travel and excellent room for progression.
They are ideally looking for someone to come straight from a practice background but would also consider someone from industry with the right skillset.
• It is expected the successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified or currently studying and seeking a role which will utilise their audit and accounting experience.
• You should have at least 3 years post qualification experience within a practice environment
• You will need significant audit experience, but strong technical and communications skills are the primary requirements of my client.
About The Role
Reporting to either the Managers, Partners or Directors you will enjoy a various range of work which will support your career development and help you progress through the practice.
Your role will include:
• Preparation on management and statutory accounts for clients.
• Preparation of mainly limited company and Sole Trader (50/50) statutory accounts from client accounting records
• Providing support to the Corporate Finance function.
• Ad hoc project work
• Support Directors with cash flows and systems reviews.
This role will provide full in-house training and the scope to manage an audit portfolio.
About Our Client
This firm combine modern operating practices and a diverse client portfolio with a strong team ethos and excellent work life balance.
Things you should know
• Excellent work/life balance
• Free parking
• Study support for final exams if required
• Social team environment
Reed Finance specialises in placing qualified finance professionals. Our highly trained consultants support you in building a strong team for your Accountancy Practice. We have the following candidates registered with the South West and Wales Practice division:
• Accounts Senior
• Newly Qualified
We are committed to delivering service excellence on every assignment, and deliver insight to you through our best-in-class events and market reports.
If interested me give me a call on 07931867220 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this opportunity is not for you, please also get in touch as we have a practice division that specifically focuses on opportunities within practice. Many thanks
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job