Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well established 2 partner firm at a senior position?
This job opportunity is ideal for an accountant who has four or more years’ at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful firm in Leatherhead providing a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, with either an ACA or ACCA qualification for this Accounts Senior role.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary of up to £40,000.
- Preparing and management of statutory accounts
- Tax Returns
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training/mentoring and supervising junior members of the team
Requirements for Accounts Senior Role:
- Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA
- 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with accounts software e.g. IRIS Accounts, IRIS Personal, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
Accounts Senior - Leatherhead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"