An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior to join this dynamic firm in Carlisle. The firm needs someone who is responsible and can work autonomously as well as part of a team You will work alongside the partners and have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business. Working with Limited companies as well as sole traders there is an opportunity to develop close working relationships with clients and other team members in providing an exemplarily service
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Corporation and Personal Tax
- VAT Returns
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- ACCA/ACA studier /Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Good knowledge of computerised accounting packages incl Sage Line 50 and Iris
- Good Microsoft Excel experience
- Self motivated
If this this opportunity matches your career aspirations, please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence, if your applications is successful, we will contact you to discuss these details further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us. You can send your CV to this job or Link In with me - Rachel Smith.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success stor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'