We are recruiting for one of London’s most established Accountancy Practice, the firm, founded in 1888 are looking for a well-rounded Senior Accountant with 2 years+ practice experience. The successful client manager will be responsible for 70 clients and report directly to the partners. This position has presented itself due to a recent merger with a larger firm.
Senior Accountant roles and responsibilities:
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
- The role will consist of a mix of Accounts and Tax
The ideal Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 2+ year practice experience
- Excellent communication and professional
- Good technical knowledge
- Able to manage/Supervise juniors
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job