This Accountancy Practice prepares year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, enabling them to meet their statutory and tax obligations so they can concentrate on what they do best, running their businesses.
After preparing client accounts, they meet with clients to talk them through every aspect to understand what they detail and answer any questions; this will take place either in one of their offices or at a client site.
Summary of role:
To assist with the effective operation of the Limited/Sole Traders/Agriculture/Recovery departments in the timely and accurate preparation of client accounts.
* Relevant qualifications and or relevant experience.
* o AAT/ACA/ ACCA qualified; Competent in Microsoft Word / Outlook /Excel, DAPA - Digital Accounts Production Advanced.
* 2+ years' experience in an accountancy practice as a client accountant.
* At least Five GCSEs at grade A-C or equivalent to include maths and English.
* Specialist technical knowledge
* Ability to work using own initiative, take responsibility and work without direct supervision
* Be a good team player who is flexible in their approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to work effectively under pressure
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Driving licence
* £22k - £25k (negotiable)
* 37 hours per week either 8.30 to 5 or 9 to 5.30
* Reporting to department manager
* 6 people on their team
* Will be responsible for mentoring the junior staff
* 20 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
* Death in Service Insurance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'