Our client an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an ambitious Accounts Senior to join their growing Business Services team in Chichester.
The role will involve you dealing with accounts production in FRS102 (1A) or FRS 105 format, as well as some bookkeeping and VAT.
Duties will include:
- Year-end accounts production
- Preparation of management accounts
- Occasional bookkeeping and VAT returns
- XERO, QBO and FreeAgent migrations
- App-stacking for clients
- Priortising and managing workflow and assignments
- Assist with the growth and development of the firm
- Other ad-hoc assignments as required
They are looking for someone who can progress within the firm, as opportunities are excellent.
You will ideally be AAT qualified or equivalent, or be working towards professional qualifications such as ACCA or ACA, with at least 18 months to 2 years practice experience. Study support will be offered if required.
A good understanding of accounting systems such as XERO, QBO,Sage, FreeAgent and IRIS would also be an advantage, together with a knowledge of FRS 102 (1A) and FRS 105.
- Chartered Accountants
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'