Accounts Senior - Braintree - Early Friday Finish!
I am currently recruiting for a well-established independent firm based in Braintree. Our client has an excellent client base for a smaller practice and offers fantastic hands-on exposure, training and remuneration. They are looking to appoint a Senior Accountant with around 5-6 Years Practice Experience.
Recently qualified or a finalist ACCA candidate would be ideal, audit experience would be good but not necessary.
- Accounts production for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, including personal and corporation tax computations
- Liaising directly with clients in your portfolio and the HMRC
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
Senior Accountant Individual Specification:
- ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience
- 5-6 years practice experience
- Accounts experience gained in Practice
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role, please apply directly or contact Liam Snell from AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'