Career defining opportunity for qualified / part-qualified Accountant Semi-Senior with ambition to join a modern ICAEW regulated practice based in Grays, Essex.
Our client, an SME accounting practice, has a diverse range of business support and development services making it stand out from the completion
Core services such as bookkeeping, management and statutory accounts preparation, VAT and corporation tax returns are only the base.
Additional services include corporate finance, raising investment finance, general client support,budgeting and forecasting, modelling and other consultancy support.
The key aspects unclude:
- Review, adjust and finalise company accounts prior to filing at Companies’ House
- Prepare and submit corporation tax returns to HMRC
- Review and file VAT returns
- Update client files, checklists, records and procedures
- Work with the principal and team members to gain experience to deliver additional services to clients.
- Financial analyses and planning
Our client seeks a qualified or part-qualified accountant who has experience of finalising accounts, submitting corporation tax returns and looking after and liaising with clients.
You must have previous practice experience, be a good communicator (strong written), self motivated and eager to learn. The role would be ideal for someone who wants to build on their core practice accounting skills and develop deeper and wider knowledge and experience.
Key skills and experience required:
- FRS 102 knowledge and accounts finalisation experience
- Qualified/part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good current/recent knowledge of corporation tax
- Strong analytical, project management skills
- Good Excel skills
- Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows,
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred.
To Apply for this qualified /part-qualified practice accountant role, send your CV with a brief covering letter, outlining your interest and experience along with you salary expectations.
- Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'