Accounts Semi Senior
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- Clear progression to management level
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Based Local to Oxford
My client is a highly established, forward thinking Practice within the Oxford area. They are looking for an Accounts Semi Senior to join their driven & friendly team for organic growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Audit manager based in Oxford:
- Experienced in using an accounts production package and Excel
- Able to build close working relationships with clients and proactively manage their expectations
- A confident communicator who works well autonomously
- Reliable, trustworthy and approachable
- Able to travel to client sites
- AAT or ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £26,000, plus benefits.
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme:
Do you know an Audit Manager based in Oxford or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job