An established Top 50 accountancy firm are searching for a new Accounts Semi-Senior to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least a two years' experience working within a practice environment and be either ACCA finalist/qualified or AAT qualified.
- Prepare accounts from client's records
- Prepare an accurate working paper file
- Knowledge of Income Tax and VAT
- Knowledge of corporation tax
- Producing work for manager and partner review
- Review WIP and debtors.
- Assist Partners in client meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job