Are you an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant looking to join a growing firm in Cardiff? Whatever your circumstances are this role could be a fantastic next step for you.
You will ideally have experience in the following -
* Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
* Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
* Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
* Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The ideal candidate will be:
* AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
* Part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA
* Accountancy practice experience essential
* Excellent communicator with great personal presence
In return my client offers an excellent salary along with the chance to develop your career within a supportive environment.
Please forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting CK4308 for more information.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow - one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job