We are currently recruiting for multi-site practice based across the North West who are looking for an Accounts Semi Senior to join their current team and provide a professional service to their existing client base.
The role involves: -
- Working alongside the accounts team in producing monthly management accounts for clients
- Experience of HMRC/VAT and tax submissions
- Experience of accounts production from ledger production up to trial balance for small owner managed business’
- Knowledge of payroll and bookkeeping advice for clients
- Working with cloud accounting software
The successful candidate will already have: -
- Preferably be AAT Qualified and wishing to study further on the ACA/ACCA Qualification
- Experience of producing management accounts
- Experience of Cloud Accounting software
This role would suit someone who is looking to qualify within the professional service environment and be fully supported with their study, but also develop their client experience. The organisation supports individual growth and would look to continue your personal growth as well as support your chosen study path. They have a great team culture across the group and have a number of excellent mentors from whom you can learn.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further, we actively recruit across Lancashire and North Manchester so get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job