Are you an ambitious and self-motivated accounts professional seeking a new opportunity to grow? If you’re a dynamic individual with at least two years of experience working in practice, this exciting opportunity based in East Lancashire could be just the thing you’ve been looking for.
In this position, your main duties and key responsibilities will include:
- To prepare management accounts
- To undertake accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and audit exempt limited companies within a portfolio of clients.
- To perform book-keeping duties.
- To prepare VAT Returns.
- To undertake such additional or alternative duties when requested and in line with experience, skills and training, including project delivery.
- To actively support and co-operate with other members of the team.
- To work with cloud accounting software.
- Reporting and performance management:
- Reporting to the Managers/Partners.
- Quarterly performance reviews, alongside an annual personal development plan, to ensure development is maintained to help you reach your full potential.
- Professional, technical and soft skill training.
This position is a full time role (36.25 hours). The benefits include 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays, an employer pension contribution of 6%, on site free parking and a wide range of flexible benefits are available, such as private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc.
This award winning global organisation offers a salary of up to 22k for your expertise. The perfect candidate would be familiar with Cloud Accounting software and have had a vast array of client interaction at all levels.
If you’re a positive and passionate person who is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and determined to exceed clients’ expectations, then you would fit in very well with the existing team.
- Management Accounts
- Vat Returns
- Financial Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job