An award winning Top 20 firm based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi Senior to help with their non-audit clients. The duties will include preparing annual accounts, tax comps and occasional management accounts. It will suit someone who is AAT qualified and there is the scope for career progression for the right person as this department grows. The firm are looking for an ambitious individual with a strong academic background together with over 2 years practice experience. They offer a competitive salary together with 25 days holiday, pension scheme and a flexible benefits package with a variety of benefit choices such as the option to buy and sell additional holidays.
The firm is looking for someone with the ability to execute work efficiently, delivering excellent service to clients and who can adhere to the firm’s risk management policies at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career as an Accounts Semi Senior within a company that is focused on the training and development of its staff.
The Accounts Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparing management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT Qualified/ ACCA Studier
- Self-motivated and determined
- Experience in a Practice is essential
- Strong academic background
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Semi Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job