Are you an ambitious Accounts Assistant or Semi- Senior looking to make a move to a new firm? Are you a professional candidate with the business knowledge required to ensure you offer outstanding customer service? I am working on an Accounts Semi-Senior role that could be perfect for you.
This Accounts Semi-Senior role is based in Gloucester and is available on a fulltime permanent basis.
Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
* Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
* Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
* Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
* Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Applications are sought from candidates who meet the following criteria:
* AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
* Potentially studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
* Accountancy practice experience essential
* Excellent communicator with great personal presence
For the right candidate, my client offers a great working environment with modern offices and well-defined career paths for high achievers. Study support and CPD support may be available for studiers and qualified staff, and the company offers highly competitive salary packages.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4156.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
- Accounts Assistant
- Trial Balance
- Tax (Corporate)
- Tax (Personal)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job